Mastervolt Charge Mate 2502 
Overview:Charge Mate 2502A secondary battery is becoming increasingly common. As a second battery can prevent the main battery from depleting and being unable to start, this seems like a safe and reliable s... Continue Reading
Charge Mate 2502
A secondary battery is becoming increasingly common. As a second battery can prevent the main battery from depleting and being unable to start, this seems like a safe and reliable solution.
The second battery, however, also has to be charged regularly. The Charge Mate series connects both batteries during charging and keeps them isolated when discharging.
The Charge Mate 1202 and 2502 are especially practical for small systems.
- Battery voltage: 12/24V
- Max. current: 500 A
- Number of modes: On, off, auto, start to assist
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 90 x 80 x 85 mm/3.5 x 3.1 x 3.3 inch
- Weight: 0.65 kg/1.4 lb
- Compliance: CE
- Power consumption: switch open: < 1 mA at 12/24 V DC
- Inrush current (250 ms): 2000 A
- Switch on voltage: 13-15 V (12 V) / 26-30 V (24 V)
- Switch on delay: 30 sec
- Switch off voltage: < 12.25 V... > 15 (12 V) / < 25.5... > 30 V (24 V)
- Switch off delay: 3 minutes
- Relay: Electro-mechanical
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): -40 °C to 60 °C/-40 °F to 140 °F
- Protection degree: IP21
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.