Newmar GI-30-FS Galvanic Isolator 30A Fail Safe [GI-30-FS]
Overview:GI-30-FS Galvanic Isolator 30A Fail SafeInstalling the Galvanic Isolator between the AC safety ground and DC bonding system blocks most of the low-voltage currents and corrosive action seen on the ... Continue Reading
GI-30-FS Galvanic Isolator 30A Fail Safe
Installing the Galvanic Isolator between the AC safety ground and DC bonding system blocks most of the low-voltage currents and corrosive action seen on the vital metallic components in the saltwater. With the low voltage current blocked, the galvanic corrosion effect on the sacrificial anodes is significantly reduced, while the integrity of the critical safety ground path is maintained. This means a significant saving in boat haul-out fees and zinc replacement costs. For additional safety, all units feature a large capacitor, providing a secondary low-impedance path for sending AC current to the ground.
Newmar’s latest galvanic isolator meets the latest ABYC A-28 2019 requirements, including being a failsafe. This design can meet the strictest temperature and current tests to create a robust solution for galvanic protection.
- Protects against corrosion
- Maintains a safe environment
- Certified to the UL1500 standard for Ignition Protection
- Tested to a 50 degrees C ambient temperature
- The 30A fail-safe feature ensures ground maintenance
- Connection in the event of isolator failure
- Shore Power Voltage: 115–230V
- Maximum Short Circuit: 5000 Amps
- Stray Current Protection: Up to 1.4 VDC
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 200 x 189 x 68.5 mm
Quick Guide (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.