Pacer 16/2 AWG Duplex Cable - Red/Black - 1,000 [W16/2DC-1000]
Overview:16/2 AWG - Red/Black Duplex Cable - 1,000'Duplex Boat Cable is used in low voltage AC applications as well as DC circuits. Pacer manufactures 16 AWG Duplex boat cable in house in the USA for t... Continue Reading
16/2 AWG - Red/Black Duplex Cable - 1,000'
Duplex Boat Cable is used in low voltage AC applications as well as DC circuits. Pacer manufactures 16 AWG Duplex boat cable in house in the USA for the best quality. First, the cable is built from finely stranded, Type III tinned copper conductors. These conductors allow for flexibility and help to prevent corrosion.
The PVC jacket helps 16 AWG Duplex Boat Cable to be flexible while preventing moisture from accumulating. How does it do that? During the extrusion process, the spaces between wires are filled. This leaves no space for moisture or air to accumulate. After that, a talcum powder coating is given to the interior wires. This coating is used to allow the outer jacket to be easily removed. Just another reason 16 AWG Duplex boat cable is perfect for marine use.
Pacer's marine wire exceeds the requirements and standards of UL, ABYC, and NMMA.
- Extruded exterior cable insulation with no gaps
- Highly flexible color coded wire insulation
- Stranded, tinned copper conductors
- Annealed Finely Stranded Tinned Copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Resistant to - Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil, Moisture
- UL Standard - 1426
- U.S.C.G - 33 CFR part 183
- ABYC - E-11.14
- Conductor - Type III annealed finely stranded tinned copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation -20 °C to 105 °C flexible, color-coded PVC
- Voltage Rating - 600-V
- Resistant to - Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil and Moisture
- No. of Conductors - 2
- Type of Cable - Duplex
*Sold as an Individual
- Color: Red/Black
- Gauge: 16/2 AWG
- Length (Feet): 1,000'
- Box Dimensions: 12"H x 14"W x 14"L WT: 75 lbs
- UPC: 840248200097
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.