Polyform F-11 Twin Eye Fender 21.2" x 57.5" - White [F-11-WHITE]
Overview:F-11 Twin Eye Fender 21.2" x 57.5" - WhitePolyform has been producing the F Series fender for over 50 years and there is no comparison when it comes to quality, range of sizes, and protec... Continue Reading
F-11 Twin Eye Fender 21.2" x 57.5" - White
Polyform has been producing the F Series fender for over 50 years and there is no comparison when it comes to quality, range of sizes, and protection offered.
The F Series fender has offered protection to the world's finest yachts and fishing vessels. Why? Because the owners and captains of these prestigious boats know that they can rely on Polyform’s F Series fenders to offer the size, strength, and dependability to protect their vessels from the rigors of the sea and weather. If you want the ultimate protection for your boat, Polyform F Series fenders are the only choice!
Classic European twin-eye style boat fenders for the most discerning eye.
- Even wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Molded-in ribs for strength and abrasion resistance
- Reinforced ropeholds
- Designed for use by trailered boats and in permanent protected moorings
- Twin-eye design for vertical or horizontal use
- Unique Polyform valve for years of service
- One (1) piece design
- Size (diameter x length) - 21.2" x 57.5" (53.8 x 146.1cm)
- Eye Diameter - 1.1" (2.8cm)
- Circumference - 66.6" (169.2cm)
- Volume - 63.7 gallons (241.1L)
- Boat Size - 60' and greater (18.3M and greater)
- Weight - 25.5lbs
*Sold as an Individual
- Color: White
- Height: 57.5"
- Width: 21.2"
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 30"W x 42"L WT: 26 lbs
- UPC: 743952005074
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.