Tekonsha ModuLite HD Protector w/Integrated Circuit Overload Protection 5-Flat Connector f/Backup Light or Surge Brake Lockout Circuit 
Overview:ModuLite® HD Protector with Integrated Circuit & Overload Protection & 5-Flat Connector for Backup Light or Surge Brake Lockout Circuit Features: The unit is rated for up to 4.2 amps for Tu... Continue Reading
ModuLite® HD Protector with Integrated Circuit & Overload Protection & 5-Flat Connector for Backup Light or Surge Brake Lockout Circuit
- The unit is rated for up to 4.2 amps for Turns/Stops circuits and 7.5 amps for the Taillight circuit and 4.2 amps for Back-Up circuit
- Draws power directly from the vehicle battery and uses less than 5mA of the vehicle circuit for sensing to turn the trailer functions on and off
- Will work with either LED/Incandescent bulbs (vehicle & trailer)
- Has integrated re-settable Short Circuit and Overload protection, to safeguard itself and the tow vehicle from shorts and installation wiring mishaps
- Designed not to send feedback thru the vehicle circuits
- The trailer brakes will override the hazard lamps when the brake is activated
- The taillight circuit has been upgraded to work with vehicles that use a pulse width modulation (PWM), this will allow the converter to turn on fully and gives the trailer lights full brightness during activation
- Will work with most vehicles that have a multiplex system for lighting
- Will not work with vehicles with low-side switch
- Integrated 5-flat electrical wiring connector. Fifth circuit added for surge brake lockout or backup light circuit on trailers (some units will come with a 5-way cap. Mounting bracket sold separately)
- Can be used on a 2 wire or 3 wire system
- All solid-state components in potted encapsulation
- Includes integrated protective cover
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.